For all practices and Games:
- When rainy or cold, make sure to dress to stay warm and dry.
- Bring a large water bottle and stay hydrated during practice.
- Wear rugby/soccer/football cleats to play on grass and turf.
- Have a mouth guard in your bag all times – It is recommended to have a spare as it is mandatory to wear one to attend practice for 5th graders and up.
- After payment of the club yearly dues, each player will receive a rugby ball, a branded Panthers’ practice jersey, shorts and socks to wear at practice and games.
- Visit our online store for additional items – our online store offers branded items and other items at a discount price – 20% off.