In order to play for the Panthers, you will need to complete 2 separate registrations for the season:
1- Club Registration: This is the registration with Panthers Youth Rugby Club. Our fees are very reasonable and we provide every year a practice jersey, shorts, socks and a Rugby ball. Fees are for the full year (not per quarter).
2019 season fees are same or lower than last year. This year we will collect money for the post game feeds that the host team provides for players of both teams at the start of the season for simplicity. This is part of the Rugby tradition and culture. It allows the players to interact with the other team, build friendships and show respect for others. the fees for this year (25$) are same (or lower) than last year, plus this addition.2018-2019 Yearly club membership’s dues are:
- U10: fees maintained at $170 + $25 fee for season feed = $195
- U12: fees maintained at $200 + $25 fee for season feed = $225
- U14: fees decreased at $245 instead of $280 + $25 fee for season feed = $270
- HS => same as U14: $245 + $25 fee for season feed = $270
2- Rugby WA and Rugby USA registration: This is the registration with the league, which is mandatory in order to play Rugby. When registering with the league as a player, your child will get an ID number (CCIP), and this will serve as proof of insurance for this contact sport. Returning players keep the same CCIP. Registrations for the September to June season open only end of August – beginning of September.
- for reference 2017-2018 Fees for Rugby WA/USA were $30 for U10; $45 for U12; and $70 for U14 and High-School. To be updated August 31st.
Prospects, if you want to attend a few practices before deciding to join for the season, you must:
– Complete Club registration, completing all the waivers, and selecting ‘Pay offline’ at the end of the process. This allows you to pay later, once you’ve done a few practices.
– Complete league registration and pay the league fee (30 to 70$ depending on age). This is mandatory even for one practice if you want to play contact, for insurance purposes. If you do not want to pay this fee upfront, you may attend practice but not participate to any contact drill.
1 – Click here for Club Registration
2- Click here for Rugby WA and USA registration
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact email@example.com